Tuesday, November 30, 2010

All woman

As a shallow, fashion conscious Gen Y-er, I find myself ashamedly admitting that the first thing I notice about people is their outerwear (I'm looking at you fedora-wearing ska listeners). Before you judge, try and tell yourself you don't do the same. Unless you're living in Nimbin and snacking on brownies it's just not feasible. So when I jumped on the Su-Shi website, I felt my face slowly turning an adolescent shade of crimson as I caught myself staring not at the items on offer, but at the model's breasts. Thank the Lord for these mountainous holy gifts on offer because they are going to abolish unrealistic ideals of a fashion model the world over. If any girl is reading this reaching for her packing tape (Christina Ricci in 'Now and Then'), DON'T DO IT! 
From this post forward, I vow never to tape my boobs down again (and yes, I still do it). 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

In all seriousness, have a look at these accessories... http://www.su-shi.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment