Thursday, February 18, 2010

Straying from normality

I wholeheartedly admit that nothing unnerves me more than trying to conjure up an outfit without the use of black as a safety precaution. Lately though, I've found myself attracted to the prettier things in life. Pastels are my new colour palette of choice, taking inspiration from the iconic Australian movie 'Picnic at Hanging Rock'. I find myself lost watching the movie because I'm so mesmerised by the wardrobe.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment