Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pretty girls all in a row

If someone were to come up to me and ask me to describe my dream girl* in a dream outfit in a dream scenario I would have to walk away and think about it for a long, long time. Probably something like three days later, I would return with this set of photos from Alexa Chung's fall line for Madewell 2010.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


So many clogs! So many wooden heels! So many socks! So much denim and neutrals! 

I like to think of these girls as my alter ego. This is what I would want to dress like in an ideal world. The world isn't ideal though, so I hastily sift through all of my black clothing trying to muster up another outfit that doesn't look like the one before.



* I am 100% straight

No comments:

Post a Comment