Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Julian Louie ss10

It all makes sense now. After months of trying to comprehend why my favourite colours had gone from obnoxious shades to just plain boring hues, I've figured out why I'm so partial to a neutral colour palette. It is because I cannot wear it. I want what I cannot have, and that is the greatest irony of my life. The Julian Louie ss10 collection brought on images in my delusional mind of me prancing around in nude chiffons and peach cottons. I had to force them out along with the idea of me marrying Julian Casablancas and raising kids in the Swiss alps. The next person to say that having pale skin is a blessing, clearly has not seen this collection.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment