Thursday, October 15, 2009

Foreign currency

So I'm leaving for London in a week and a half and I'm still kind of waiting for reality to hit me. Melbourne was bothering me, and I couldn't wait to leave, but now that things are better and I'm enjoying Melbourne just that little bit more, it's going to be harder to turn away from. It's that feeling of missing every exciting event, or the thought of coming back home and everything is only slightly out of place. Going through all that small talk even with the closest people to you after being away seems like a huge chore. Well, small talk has never really been my thing. This is usually why I'm mute when I meet someone new until I've embarrassed myself in front of them at least six times in order to establish common ground.


What is the point of this paragraph? Reading back on it, who am I kidding? Europe>Melbourne any day of my life.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment