Friday, September 11, 2009

Sunshine looms

My friend Winter has officially left me for dead. No really, watch me melt in the summertime only to come back to life at the start of Autumn. You may have detected that I am greeting the warmer months with a little bit of hostility, because well.... I am. It's not that I don't enjoy the sunshine and the freedom that lies within two month holidays, but quite frankly the summers of recent have been a vat full of empty promises. 

The endless possibilities of road trips, festivals, beach days, picnics, romance, long hair and floral are all conjured up at the start of September only to be put on hold until the last week of summer. Well maybe I'm just bitter because my hair never cooperates during the summer months, and ends up destroying my enthusiasm. Even with all this hostility, I am still looking forward to all these promises I have made myself. So to get me in the mood, I've been staring at beautiful pictures all day. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


A little mood music



No comments:

Post a Comment